Over the past 20 years we have efficiently managed many complex and challenging IT projects, including:
- Server hardware and software/OS migrations
- Large warehouse IT rollout – PCs, server, printers, network wiring, wireless coverage of 36,000 square feet
- Large database system upgrades and migrations
Along with our extensive knowledge and experience, we rely on an outstanding network of expert tech specialists and solid vendor relationships to serve you better.
Case Study: Law firm migration from peer-to-peer model to Windows Server domain model
We completely overhauled this vulnerably dated system, increasing efficiency and improving recovery time by several hours.
- Migrated data to Windows Server 2016 virtual server running on Dell server hardware
- Configured and deployed a Datto Backup Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) device
- Configured and deployed a Sonicwall Security appliance with all security services
- Configured and deployed an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) the protect the server and network equipment against power surges and power failures
- Migrated a line of business legal management application and accounting application to server
- Migrated local workstation profiles from workgroup to domain based
- Upgraded to larger capacity Gigabit switch
Case Study: 36,000-square-foot retail electronics warehouse
We managed the complete planning, installation and maintenance of this complex ground-up construction project.
- Ordered and coordinated the Internet connection and phone lines
- Supplied 4 business class workstations
- Supplied a network security appliance
- Data wired (fibre and copper) the entire warehouse
- Deployed an enterprise class wireless system (Wi-Fi)
- Coordinated and installed a VOIP telephone system
- Supplied and installed network switches and printers
- Configured PCs for remote desktop access to servers at east-coast HQ